We believe that technology can and should improve business. We believe it so passionately that our company’s sole purpose is to implement the right technology for our clients. This applies to building a solid network foundation so employees work efficiently, to leveraging web sites and internet technologies so that customers interact effortlessly, to training staff so that they use software to its fullest potential.
Why outsource IT support?
Managing in-house IT support can be an expensive and complicated affair. For this reason, many companies choose to outsource their IT support
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF AN OUTSOURCED IT SUPPORT DEPARTMENT?
Here are the five main benefits of outsourcing your IT support requirements, as opposed to managing a fully-fledged in-house IT department.
- Lower running costs. On average, it will cost you upwards of £25k a year to employ an in-house IT manager. And this is only taking salary into account. There are other costs associated with hiring in-house, such as the cost of recruitment, benefits, insurance, training, and taxes. Most small businesses cannot afford this luxury, but can usually afford to outsource their IT support, as all costs are packaged into one affordable monthly payment with no hidden costs.
- More time to run your business. If you’re struggling to manage your IT setup yourself because you can’t afford to hire an in-house IT support team, then you are probably losing valuable time that could be spent implementing more meaningful business strategies. When you outsource your IT support, you are freeing up this time, and leaving the tech work in the hands of a professional team you can trust.
- Take advantage of the latest technology. You might know a thing or two about technology, but do you really know about the latest developments in the world of IT? An outsourced IT provider is on the front line, meaning they get all the latest news so that they can help your business take advantage of new advances in real-time.
- Better productivity. If you share IT tasks between existing staff, it might feel like you’re saving money. But you’re actually just reducing your team productivity, and you probably aren’t getting very much done. Instead of hoping your existing staff can help you solve IT issues, it can help your business if you let them focus on their roles, while an outsourced IT support team gives you the on-demand expertise to fix problems quickly.
- Experience of a team working with multiple clients. Unlike an in-house team who are focused only on your business, an outsourced IT support team have a very wide range of experience that is gained from helping lots of clients solve a diverse range of problems. This can be very helpful when your business has a new challenge it needs to solve because an outsourced IT team can bring new ideas and solutions to the table.