Cloud Telephony (VoIP)
A Soho66 service is an internet connection and a VoIP telephone. It’s a cost-effective communications solution as you don’t require any premise equipment, fixed line or expensive hardware. We take care of the rest to ensure a resilient leading VoIP platform for your small business.
Keeping you constantly connected
How does VoIP work for my small business?
A Soho66 VoIP service allows your office to be contacted from anywhere in the world with a simple internet connection. Plus, you can connect as many locations together on your account at no extra charge!
- Choose any Soho66 telephone number to forward calls to your mobile while you’re unavailable.
- If you desire flexibility, take advantage of our Multi route service to ring your VoIP desk phone and mobile at the same time for every call – and then pick up the call on whatever device suits you.
Your Virtual Receptionist Service
Complete important projects without being disturbed and let our Virtual Receptionist service take your calls.
- Choose how you want our receptionist to deal with calls and when.
- You will receive the caller’s information and message via email.
- You can view this information on any device.
This is an optional add-on service. To find out more, see prices
Fax to email
We provide fax to email (fax2email) and email to fax (email2fax) services.
Email to fax enables you to send a fax to any fax machine in the world, simply by sending an email. Sign up, add your email address as an authorised user for your account, add credit (a minimum of £5) and then you’re ready to send.
- Outbound faxes cost 7p per page for UK landline faxes.
- Send anywhere in the world.
- Supports Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe PDF, Tiff, JPEG and many other formats as attachments for your Email to fax.
Fax to email
Fax to email is our inbound fax service, which allows you to receive faxes from other people via email.
- We give you your own business fax number(s).
- A fax is converted it to Adobe PDF (supports many more formats), added as an attachment and sent to you via email.
You can sign up for either or both services. Email to fax has no standing charges yet fax to email comes with a monthly £2.99 for the inbound fax number and no hidden charges!