Getting your website on the world wide web is the easy part. It’s keeping up with the security, software and content updates that’s a challenge. It can all get confusing when you’re going it alone. Luckily, we’re on hand to help.
Website support from £15
What is website support?
We’ll take a practical hands-on approach to keep your website running smoothly. You won’t even know we’re there but we’ll be working in the background to make sure your site is performing as its best!
Why is website support essential?
Website support is essential to your small business because it enables your site to look professional and be on its best behavior for your customers. Remember, a website is one of the first parts of your business, a customer will see. It’s essential to leave a good first impression! Plus, it gives you more time to work on other areas of your business.
What website support packages do you have?
Monitor & Patch
- Regularly monitored and updated plugins and core WordPress files.
- Daily, weekly or monthly backups.
- Frequent malware scans to ensure optimum security.
Monitor, Patch & Content Management
- Includes all of the above.
- Professionally written blogs for your industry from our trusted copywriters.
- Optional social media management package add-on.
What should I do next?
Fill in the contact form and we’ll talk you through our website support services in detail.